Privacy-Based Data Entitlements
For End-to-End Data Governance
Goodbye To Ad-Hoc Access
Hello To Privacy Made Simple.
Entitlements in Action
Ethyca’s Privacy-Based Data Entitlements Safeguard Against Data Misuse And Simplify Workflows.
Uses Existing Identity Services:
- Ethyca connects to your team’s existing Identity Management and Directory Services.
- This makes it easy to assign access to data based on privacy directives.
- With no need to modify or replace existing access systems, Ethyca makes privacy control simple and painless.
Processing Activity Roles:
- Ethyca also manages authorization based on consent preferences and type of processing activity.
- Combined with identity-based authorization, this ensures no user data is accessed or processed when it shouldn’t be.
- The result is that teams can work quickly and confidently without pausing to review Access Control at the start of every data processing activity.
Consent Flagged Authorization:
- Ethyca also ensures organizations can’t commit “unforced errors” while processing user data.
- It does this by ensuring that processing activity of the data requestor aligns to the consent preferences specified by the user.
- In this way, Ethyca serves as a privacy guardrail for data-dependent teams without any loss in speed or efficiency.