Building trust in data-driven systems
Who We Are:
Ethyca’s mission is to increase trust in the internet and data-driven businesses. We believe user data privacy and security is a problem rooted in code and design, not regulation. So we build tools that let developers implement best-in-class privacy standards easily.
The minimum result is huge increases in efficiency for our customers. But ideally – most of the time, if we’re being honest – we empower them to manage user privacy properly… in a way they simply couldn’t before.
Who You Are:
This is a generalist role with room to grow into a core part of the end-to-end marketing function in a young, fast growing, venture backed startup.
If you’re in the early stages of your career and have experience building and optimizing a blog, e-commerce site, or doing similar front-to-back development work on a web product, we invite you to apply.
We’re seeking a high-performing, collaborative individual who can maintain and support our existing WordPress website. Very soon this will evolve into day-to-day analytics optimization, collaborating on new marketing performance initiatives, and could even include actual content creation around the product. You’ll be working side-by-side with a content marketing manager, a product manager, and a design lead, and with this team you’ll head up all marketing efforts as we scale our product in 2020 and beyond. Also, we’re fun. We’re fun!
What You Do:
- HTML and CSS Changes
- Theme modification
- Basic frontend design and styling
- Finding, selecting, and customizing add-ons/plug-ins
- Updating/Debugging custom-developed features
- Knowledge of WP hosting and managing the site hosting
- Tagging & performance in Google Analytics and entire GA Suite
- Assist with basic ongoing SEO maintenance
Skills & Interests:
- Time management
- Website Development
- Web Design
- Google Analytics / Google Tag Manager
- Adding fresh perspectives and culture to our startup
- Cash + Equity + Bonus
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance fully paid by the company
- Flexible office hours & vacation policy
- Maternity & Paternity leave
- Commuter discounts
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and the background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users