Impact Assessments As Code
Go From Hours Of Email To A Single Code-Line Command
Goodbye To Messy Process
Hello To Privacy Made Simple.
Risk & Impact Assesment in Action
A Single Workflow For Risk Assessment & Data Access:
- Ethyca lets Risk Assessment take place within a CI/CD workflow.
- When a member of the development team requests data access for processing, Ethyca automates performance of a risk assessment for that request.
- The result is a regulatory-standard, auditable DPIA log with no need for emails, meetings, or cross-department collaboration.
- Without Ethyca, completing a Risk Assessment involves time-consuming, manual coordination between a plethora of team members.
- Ethyca replaces those miles of emails with a single code-line DPIA command, saving businesses hundreds of compliance-focused hours over the course of a year.
- Furthermore, Code-based DPIAs eliminate the potential for human error or oversight causing a data privacy error.
Rapid Visibility of High Risk Issues
- Another benefit of Ethyca’s streamlined DPIA workflow is the speed at which teams can identify and respond to data privacy risks.
- By automating a cross-analysis of data being processed, nature of processing, consent requirements, & requester clearance level, Ethyca ensures your business can’t commit “unforced errors” with user data.