In-demand skillset for pressing challenges
Ready to level up your PrivEng powers?
If you’re part of dev team in a fast-paced environment where shipping code matters most, it can be easy to think of privacy as a tax that bogs work down in order for legal teams to evaluate risks.
Up to now, even those who wanted to build privacy into agile processes haven’t had easy ways to do so. At Ethyca, we believe it’s impossible to solve the world’s privacy challenges without first making it easier for product-builders to do the respectful thing regarding user data. That’s why building great devtools for privacy matters so much to us.
Because of this belief, Fides is proudly open-source. Fides software is licensed under Apache 2.0, and Fides Language under Creative Commons BY 4.0, to ensure it’s available to anyone wanting to build privacy and respect into the code they ship.
Ready to level up your PrivEng powers? Dive into the Fides community today.
- ~/git/fides% make cli
- Build the images required in the docker-compose file...
- Removing network fides_default
- fidesctl-db uses an image, skipping
- [+] Building 7.1s (17/17) FINISHED
- => [10/12] COPY . /fides/fidesctl
- => [11/12] WORKDIR /fides/fidesctl
- => [12/12] RUN pip install -e .
- => exporting to image
- Setting up a local development shell... (press CTRL-D to exit
- Creating network "fides_default" with the default driver
- Creating fides_fidesctl-db_1 ... done
- Creating fides_fidesctl_1 ... done
- Creating fides_fidesctl_run ... done