Fides 2.24.0/2.24.1 release notes
- 2.24.0: November 13, 2023
- 2.24.1: November 20, 2023
The Enterprise tag indicates that features are only available for Enterprise customers. To review pricing and upgrade your plan, please visit our site (opens in a new tab) or contact us to learn more.
- Customizable integrations for privacy requests: integrations can now be configured to support particular request types (eg. Access, Erasure, and Consent). Learn more (opens in a new tab)
- Enhanced metadata for privacy requests: additional hidden fields can now be sent along with privacy requests to assist with automated privacy requests processing. Learn more (opens in a new tab)
- IAB TCF compliance: vendors who are found in the Global Vendor List (GVL) will be non-editable systems to ensure compliance with the IAB TCF framework.
- Automatic updates for IAB vendors: when vendors move to version 3 of the Global Vendor List (GVL) from the Google Additional Consent list or older versions of the GVL, we will automatically update any related systems in your data map so that you have the most Up-to-date information
- Cookie support enhancements: Cookies can now be stored at the system or data use level for reporting or cookie enforcement purposes
- Ada Chatbot: Erasure support. Learn more (opens in a new tab)
- Qualtrics: Erasure support. Learn more (opens in a new tab)
- Typeform: Eraure support. Learn more (opens in a new tab)
- Added fides_disable_banner config option to Fides.js #4378
- Added support for a custom get preferences API call provided through Fides.init #4375
- Added additional warning log messages related to root user access
- Fides processes no longer run as root user