Fides 2.15 Release notes
June 28, 2023
- Consent management: Fides now allows you to gather the correct consent preferences from users across the world in minutes using customized consent notices and experience. Learn more in our Consent Managmement guides.
- Cookie enforcement: Fides now allows data stewards to specify cookie names for systems to aid with cookie consent enforcement. Cookies that are specified are deleted when an opt-out is received in the new consent experiences or privacy center. Learn more in our Consent Managmement guides.
- System-based integrations: Connectors are now called Integrations and are located on systems. To learn more about how to manage integrations and migrate to the new system, please see our guide for Managing integrations.
- Updated fideslang to 1.4.1: Updated to allow custom metadata for system resources #3463 (opens in a new tab).
- Updates to database parameters: Implemented a database parameters configuration that is urlencoded as a querystring for the constructed URIs #3450 (opens in a new tab).
- Optional SSH Support for DSR Processing: Added optional SSH support for DSR processing a bastion host #3374 (opens in a new tab).
- Improved DSR access packages: DSR access packages are now returned in a nicely formatted HTML package #3427 (opens in a new tab).
pydobchas been replaced with
pymysqlas the SQL Server adapter. #3435 (opens in a new tab).
- Increased SafeStr limit: Increasing SafeStr character limit from 500 to 32000 for large known inputs like CSS Or PEM encoded certificates. #3647 (opens in a new tab).
- Allow both email & phone inputs in privacy requests: Remove form validation to allow both email & phone inputs for consent requests #3529 (opens in a new tab).
- Updated versions:
- Developer experience Enhancements:
- Added ability to pass ENV vars to both privacy center and sample app during fides deploy via .env #2949 (opens in a new tab)
- Handled an edge case when generating tags that finds them out of sequence #3405 (opens in a new tab)
- Added support for pushing prerelease and rc tagged images to Dockerhub #3474 (opens in a new tab)
- Optimizes GitHub workflows used for docker image publishing #3526 (opens in a new tab)
- Connector (Integration!) updates